Wonderful review! With a summary and interview to boot. :-) Thanks, Sheila...

I am truly humbled by this praise from Sheila, an author, teacher and book reviewer behind the blog "Why Not? Because I Said So". Thank you for walking this trail with me; and when you do come visit Israel, Sheila, I look forward to sharing a glass of wine.... :-)
"This book reads like a self-help book, a travelogue, and an adventure book.... I learned many new things about the land and the people of Israel. It made me only want even more to go visit and walk some of the trails that Aryeh did.... This fascinating account of Aryeh Green on his journey of hiking and healing is one I recommend to those seeking answers in life, nature lovers, and those wanting to understand things from a religious perspective."
#myisraeltrail


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"In Democracy He Trusts" - Article from the "J" - San Francisco

Palestinian Democracy: It's Possible

"Measure Palestinian Freedom, not Summits" - Article by Natan Sharansky - THE JERUSALEM Post 26.11.04